Art to me is very important because it allows emotions and
important issues to be conveyed to a wide range of people. When I grew up I was
inspired by many of my art teachers and how they can inject the importance of
art and its meaning to so many children. Ever since then I have wanted to pursue
my art through university to become an art teacher. I feel Manchester Metropolitan
University would help to guide me in understanding which aspect of art is right
for me. With in my art work I strive to create meaningful pieces which I wish
will encourage the people who see my work to think about its meaning. I hope my
work developed through university will also allow me to produce a greater
understanding of how to apply issues within art and society into my pieces to
allow the meaning to be bolder. As well as understanding the issues of art I wish
on the course to develop my skills to a higher standard, I feel amongst my
online portfolio I have shown the progression over my AS and A2 work to be
significant and becoming an undergraduate at Manchester Metropolitan University
I believe I would be able to progress a lot further and be exposed to artistic
challenges. I enjoy challenging my art techniques and developing a love for
other techniques. Through out my A levels I encountered a verity of different
mediums such as etching into plastic which I found refreshing and allowed me to
develop wider understanding which I wish to do at Manchester Metropolitan
University.
No comments:
Post a Comment